Vastu Shastra is an ancient line of knowledge related to ancient science. Vastu is particularly related to a location and the shape structure behind it.
Vastu is a topic that was found discussed in the Atharva Veda. It basically connects the living space of the human mortals with the divine space of residence of gods. It can be taken as the connection to make it, if it is done in the correct way.
Vastu knowledge is a lineage of Jyotish Shastra. That incorporates the knowledge of every notion of intelligence found by the ancient philosophers and mathematicians.
The world has 5 basic elements that keep it growing and functioning. They are Agni, Akash, Vayu, Jal, and Prithvi. The base of it all lies in the Akash, which leads to Vayu, Vayu leads to Agni, Agni to Jal, and Jal to Prithvi. This process of the cycle is how Nature has kept is existing.
All these elementary processes are also the reason for the existence of humankind. They are made up in quite the same manner.
If humans are made up of these elements that sync them to the nature around them, it’s only logical that they should consider it first before doing any related project. That is how the use of Vastu started. It considers these elements and the directions to point out the suitable logic and rules of Vastu.
Key Notes From Vastu Knowledge
A while ago the concept of Vastu was only taken as a credible way of arranging progress and charm work for home and residents. But as time passed and it got around that people started to understand the use of Vastu is not only limited to Homes but also the Factories, Offices, Public Places, Temples, Parks, and Ponds. Building anything needs to go through the Vastu significance of the particular place to make the most out of it.
Here are the most Important ones that you need to know before you begin anything.
- While choosing the site, considering the shape of the land is very important. A perfect square or rectangular is considered the best for building a home.
- Having big property houses is a good boon, but making it right in the right direction is also a must.
- Triangular shaped Land is to be avoided at all cost. It is considered bad luck.
- A land with a longer length on the sides and shorter in the middle should also be avoided for the same reason.
- While building your house, it is best to leave open space all around the main house.
- The Praying room should first be placed towards the Northeast of the house.
- The kitchen should always be on the Southeast corner.
- Inside the house, compared to the West, there should be more space towards the East side of the house.
- The water tank on top of the house, should be placed towards South-West.
- Keeping the doors and windows of the House of the same size is considered best.
- The North, Northeast, and Northwest should be kept lightweight. It is considered best not to include any heavy materials on these sides of the house.
- The main Door of the house should be one. And having some symbols of Auspicious meaning like the Swastika is very beneficial.
- Lengthwise, East and West are favored to be longer than the North and South.
- Before settling in the house, Vastu Puja Vidhi should be compulsorily done.
- For the Devalaya ‘The Puja Room’, It is better to keep the doorway on all four sides.
- The water source should be towards the East, Northwest, or Northeast.
- The Door to the stairs is best suited to be towards the East or South.
- According to Vastu Shastra, during the day the house shouldn’t be touched by any shadows of the trees around it.
- The Guest Room should be towards the North or the West.
- It is recommended to use a new set of woods for building the house. Old and used ones aren’t going to benefit the owner.
- Electronic devices like Television and Radio are to be placed in the Southwest corner of the house.
Before You End This Article
These set of Tips and rules that the Vastu Shastra points out, are just a few of the regular rules that works for the best. Vastu Shastra is a firm set of natural connection that each and every human needs to face on a daily basis. And It’s best to acknowledge and move along with the course of it as it is set to make the most difficult of times a bit easier with what it has to offer. It gets better and worthwhile with just a bit of consciousness.
For extra read on the knowledge set of Vaastu and it’s origin, here is the perfect place to visit. Vastu Shastra: Origin, Importance, and Benefits
If you have some hard times with your relationship, then Guru Gargacharya has the Vastu solution for you. Vastu Tip: Rose Crystal for a Healthy Marital Life